We did it! Kicked off The Food Matters Project with a bang, that is. Sarah and I are thrilled by your support and participation, and we loved seeing each member’s take on the same recipe. Skewer or no skewer, I think most of us fell in love with Mr. Bittman’s spicy and sweet chipotle-honey glaze upon first bite.
Here are some quick notes and updates:
- For a visual representation of our member’s posts, check out the new FMP Pinterest board.
- Connect and share with other participants on our facebook page. Feel free to tag the FMP when you share your post on facebook so it shows up on our feed!
- Twitter users, our official hashtag is #thefoodmattersproject. Find and follow other members through Sarah’s FMP twitter list (if you’re not on the list yet, please tweet Sarah and let her know!).
- Members, you’re welcome to post our new badge on your blog! You can find the image and the necessary code in our sidebar.
- Reminder: Next Monday, I (Kate!) am hosting the next recipe, which is seasoned popcorn (page 38). Once you post your recipe, be sure to come back to our website and share a link to your post in the comments section.
Last but not least, we are giving away two copies of The Food Matters Cookbook, thanks to Simon & Schuster! For a chance to win, leave a comment below. Tell us why food matters to you, or about your favorite healthy meal, or share a cooking tip or trick. Only one comment per person, please.
The fine print: You have until midnight CST on Monday, February 13th, to leave your comment for a chance to win. We will notify the winners by email on Tuesday; each winner must reply within 7 days with a valid mailing address or we will randomly select another winner. Good luck!
Update 2/14: Carli and Radhi have won our copies of the cookbook! Thank you to all who entered!